Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Third Anniversary and Clackamas County Fair

Can't believe we are already celebrating our 3rd Anniversary!  Where has the time gone??  So much positive change has happened and we couldn't be more thankful!  A wonderful job for Matt and a beautiful, healthy daughter!!  Thanks babe for being the best!!  I love you!
Matt surprised me with the most beautiful roses!  One dozen red and 1/2 dozen white!  He said he designed it and was pretty proud ~ too cute.  Matt has been saying he wanted cast iron skillets for a long time now... so guess what he got???  I know, I know ~ not cool to get appliances, but what do you get a guy that pretty much only wants expensive power tools or another gun??  

It's that time of year again for the Clackamas County Fair!  I love to go and see all the animals, spend time with family and of course get a frozen lemonade on a hot summer day (but this year I got a frozen strawberry/pina coloda).  Yummmmy!
It was so hot this year that the karo syrup that holds her bows on melted!  
Chickens!!
Goofy looking duck!
Hayden and Avery enjoying the ducks.
The cutest, smallest baby donkey I've ever seen (I think it was a donkey).  It was adorable!
Before the Fair, we all took a guess on how many piglets there would be... I don't think anyone was right on.  Usually there are a lot more babies in the litter (or what is it for pigs?).  Look at the runt, it's tiny compared to the others.  I hope they are nice to him.

When there are two baby calves born, are they twins??  Who cares, they are ADORABLE!!!!
I love baby cows....

And, I love baby goats!  
Ella driving on the little course they had set up.
Sweet Ethan!




1 comment:

MarySue said...

Fun and great photos. Happy anniversary to you darlings! And oh how I missed fairs and rodeos with all of you! Love and kisses.