Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family Photos 2011 (and moving on)

Thank you so much to Ben and Amber's friend (Bethany Davenport) for coming out to the homestead to capture some great memories.  This will be the last time we get to take family pictures here because my parents are moving!  This is totally bitter sweet and I'm almost tearing up as I write this.  It's a good thing, but very sad at the same point.  Kennedy won't get to grow up here and play like the other grand kids have.  My parents have lived here for the past 28 years!!!  At least we have these great memories to share with her.  Here's to a new chapter....!!





Can't leave out Ethan trying to eat Kennedy!
You were a great place to grow up Fir Grove Road!  You will be missed....

1 comment:

sylvia said...

Me just might all have to sneak onto the property for our family pictures. I'm going to miss that place.