Thursday, July 7, 2011

Visitors

We were so lucky to get some AWESOME and much over-due visitors mid June!  My beloved cousin Linny and her wonderful husband Jared (aka: Walnut Mustache) stopped by on their way home from Jared's sisters wedding up in Washington.  It was almost a tease because it was so short, but we loved being able to introduce sweet Kennedy and get some lovin' in.


The cousins..... this took about 6 or 7 shots to get a descent picture.
AND, we even got more WONDERFUL visitors.  This is my second mother and pretty much another sister to me.  Lori is here visiting from her new home in Maui!!!!  Ellilea and Clara live here in Lake Oswego.  It's always a good time when we get to spend time together.  Love you guys, so much!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

SO FUN to have visitors for a quick second! We need to conspire to get Linny and mr. Walnut mustache to move up here!

the conleys said...

haa! I love Amber's comment :) I feel good about that..

LOVE these photos and love my wonderful family even more! it was totally a tease huh.. sorry it was so quick but it was a good little fix and I LOVED getting to finally meet baby K!!!

3!