Monday, March 21, 2011

This is what we do with the clothes that Kennedy has out-grown!  Matt thinks it is really creepy!  I love it!  These were some of my first dolls I had as a child.  The pink outfit is for up to 7 lbs and the purple polka dot is for a preemie.  This kinda gauges what size she was.
We also have hit an other mile stone.  Kennedy graduated up to a newborn diaper from the preemie!  Yeah!! The only reason we knew to go up was because we had two leaky diapers... fun!

Kennedy loves her swing (we do too).  She may look a little frightened here, but I assure you it's not the swing she's scared of, it's probably me because I haven't showered yet!  That's the story of my life these days.  I usually get my shower in at 9:00 PM.  At least I get one, right??

4 comments:

Amber said...

Haha, I love the baby clothes on the dolls... might as well get use out of them right?? I also love the look on Kennedy's face. Kind of like, "No Mom, please don't take a picture of me right now." Such a cute girl!!!

Jody said...

Good news that her plumbing is working well!

sylvia said...

Ha! It's a good thing babies don't care if you stink or look nasty - avery's real quick to tell me when I need a shower. Love the look on her face!

Cindy said...

How adorable---I'm so glad she growing and doing so well, she looks so bright and alert!!! I remember the days when you hardly had time to shower---as I recall any extra time was devoted to a quick nap if at all possible.
Aunt Cindy