Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kennedy's First Sponge Bath

                                         2/28/2011



It probably was not the best idea to try and give Kennedy her first sponge bath right before her feeding time ~ but as first time parents, who knew??  Well, we found out!! 




She was not too thrilled with us.  Needless to say ~ we made it a quick bath!

P.S.  I'm still learning how to create this blog ~ so bare with me on the layout (I'm not happy with it, but too exhausted to keep changing it!)  Thanks!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

The post looks great!! I love that little girly... good job on the sponge bath!

xoxo

Mandy said...

Great post so far. I wish I had a bathtub like Kennedy's. Love you sweet little girl.

Cindy said...

Yay----I will certainly check in often. Keep up the great pictures---she is so darling. Love to all of you, Aunt Cindy

Christie K said...

Yea for new moms!! It's a great process!!

sylvia said...

Yay a blog! I think it already looks great. Let the blog-stalking begin. ;)