Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleeping Baby Means...

I get to spend my time with this guy, Mr. Symphony!  He's not the greatest of company ~ quite boring if you ask me.

Poor Matt gets no attention ~ I don't know if he will throw a tantrum after this Thursday or not?!  His final is this Thursday and then he won't be studying 24/7 anymore (yeah)!!!  Meaning he will have time to be super helpful.  We can't believe it's already come to the end of training and are super excited!  I know he will do amazing!

6 comments:

Jody said...

Yea Matthew! Great to see you at the shop today! Good luck on your final and I am so proud of you and the big deal this is becoming a Portland Fireman!!!Hugs

Mandy said...

Way to go Matthew!!!! Sending many prayers and good luck your way today for your final. You will do awesome like you have all along. Keep up the great work!!!! Hugs

MarySue said...

You totally impress me Matt. Prayers and best wishes for your testing today. Love this blog Emily!

sylvia said...

I'm pretty sure Matt will ace that final. What a relief for everyone once he's done with that!

Mandy said...

Hey its me again I just noticed that baby is in the blanket I did. Very precious...

Amber said...

I was thinking about Matt all day today!!