Saturday, March 17, 2012

'Some' Birthday Pictures!!...Finally

Sorry it has taken so long, but now that everyone knows I'm pregnant and haven't felt very well - you know why it's been forever!!
Kennedy opening her first presents from Uncle Erik, Aunt Sylvia, Avery, Ella and Ethan
She loved her baby!!
Super cute headband made by Sylvia and adorable shirt from the cousins
We made it to 12 months!!
She will be so happy these monthly photo shoots are over!
They were getting more and more difficult to capture.
The welcome wreath

 


Not pictured were really cute labels Amber made for the food


This is what you get when you play with my camera.... the funny pictures of yourself posted!!
The yummy candy station.
I think people were too shy to take some, because there was a lot left over!

I made the cake, but unfortunately Kennedy wasn't a fan of it!  Oh well!







4 comments:

MarySue said...

wow lady, you put on a fantastic party; it all looks soooo adorable. it was also fun to see some of Jody's home. Love and kisses.

sylvia said...

You did an AMAZING job on her party. I can really appreciate the detail that you put into the decorations. It made me so happy to see the pics of Kennedy with the gifts we gave her (especially how happy she was with her baby). Thank you for posting! Love you all!

Trevlyn said...

What a fun milestone! That's one fantastic looking party! Hope you're feeling better soooo soon! I totally empathize!

Amber said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! See if I play with your camera again! :) So funny. Gorgeous party, of course. I still can't believe it's been over a year since that sweet little girl was born. Love you guys!