Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy ONE Year Kennedy Layne


I truly can't believe our precious little angel is ONE!!!!!  Seriously, how did this happen?  Kennedy Layne has brought us soooo much happiness.  You can't have a bad day when she is around.  I'm pretty much obsessed with her.  Her constant babbling is adorable and we love watching her learn new things.  We are so very blessed that she came into our family.  We love you forever and always BK!!
Here she is, 11 days new!  It was actually her 1st Valentine's Day!
Her scrawny chicken legs crack me up!!  Top heavy for sure at this point!













Happy 1st Birthday Boot Cakes!!
We love you!
Hahahaha, my favorite picture of all!


More birthday pictures to come.....







4 comments:

MarySue said...

What a great year after such a scary beginning. Love to you all and looking forward to more fun pictures.

sylvia said...

I love that last picture - great shot! Happy birthday sweet baby Kennedy. We miss you and wish we could be there to watch you grow up. You are beautiful! We love you so much.

Amber said...

What a year! I cannot believe 12 months have already passed. It's crazy! I am so happy she is healthy and perfect. We couldn't love that little girl more! Happy birthday BK!

Jody said...

Where did a year go! I love my little cutie pie so much. I call her our perfect 10! Hugs and Kisses Grammy