Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Walk

Got my long sleeves and hoodie on ~ it's chilly but not rainy!

Tulips and ranunculus
I'm posting the flowers for you Mom!!!  I certainly don't have the Geiss thumb, but I try!!
Peony from Lori ~ can't wait to see what color it is
Nice mowed lawn (thank you) and the girls searching for peanuts...
Our neighbor lady thinks it is nice to feed the birds and squirrel whole peanuts.  What she doesn't know is that the birds (blue birds) come and 'hide' them in the lawn, flowers and under bushes.  Peppe especially searches for them non-stop.  She's gotten pretty good at finding them too.  The birds must get so frustrated that their stash is always gone!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

She is wearing Hanna's hoodie. That was one of my favorites. And your flowers are beautiful. You have more of the Geiss thumb than I do. Go Peppe and Koda.

Jody said...

Thanks for my morning smile! Love all the flowers, you do a good job em. hugs

Amber said...

Your yard looks gorgeous! Isn't it so wonderful to be able to spend some time outside! Love it!

sylvia said...

Yay for some nice spring weather!
P.S. I just saw all the professional pics of Kennedy on FB. They are all sooo cute! I especially love the flower headband one, fireman hat ones, and the one with you and her. She is too beautiful. And so are you.